Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August 30, 2010

From Dusk ‘Til Dawn Read-A-Thon: Final Update

From Dusk Till Dawn Read-a-thon is over! I didn't manage to read all I wanted, but still advance a lot on my reading.

My Goals:
- [Read] The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike 
- [Read] Penitence (Heavenly #2) by Jennifer Laurens 
- [Read] The Intern (Sins07 #1) by Jess C Scott  (review here)
- [Advance] Good Old Dog: Expert Advice for Keeping Your Aging Dog Happy, Healthy, and Comfortable. 

I participate in a few challenges, the last one was from Bewitched Bookworms about your favorite angel....I answered Mathias from the Heavenly series.

So...I read 1 book, almost finished 1 book, didn't read 1 book and advance a few chapters on 1 book. I wasn't that bad!

What I learned from this Read-a-Thon?
- I like to read at nights.
- When I don't like a book, it's almost impossible for me to read it....I feel kind of irresponsible for not finishing a book, but I have so many other that I want to read, that I don't think I can keep  trying to read something that it isn't for me. What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment